*Supervise and participate in the general cleaning and maintenance of the college facilities. Inspect facilities to insure staff is providing a clean and safe environment conducive to the learning process.
*Maintain adequate inventories necessary to maintain building and grounds, up to and including supplies and equipment.
*Perform emergency repair services as necessary.
*Schedule and assign duties and special cleaning tasks for GTCC custodial staff and contracted custodial staff.
*Train new employees and contracted staff, and conduct professional development activities.
*Coordinate and supervise the arrangement of facilities for special events.
*Maintain documentation for services completed, GTCC employee and contracted staff time records.
*Conduct initial and annual GTCC employee evaluations.
*Address and resolve issues of faculty, staff, students and the general public.
*Demonstrate and successfully meet expectations in performance attributes designated as critical: customer service, initiative leadership, planning/organization and quality of work.
*Demonstrate and model the College’s employability skills: adaptability, communication, information processing, problem solving, responsibility and teamwork
*Assist in the selection, assignment, scheduling and training of the custodial staff and any contracted custodial services.
*Perform all duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Addressing cleaning concerns and conflict resolution
* Providing and maintaining cleaning schedules
* Providing customer feedback
* Introducing new cleaning procedures and techniques
* Providing staff development opportunities
* Daily: Manager of Custodial Services re updates, schedules
* Daily: Maintenance, HVAC, Electrical, Grounds departments re work orders, updates
* Daily: Administrative Assistants re cleaning issues, updates
* Several times a week: faculty, staff, vendors re cleaning needs
* Monthly: deans, division chairs, directors re planning
* Monthly: contracted services re cleaning discussions