* Design, coordinate, and deliver innovative learning support strategies (e.g. simulation tools, kinesthetic labs, online activities, etc.) to meet the needs of students in career and technical courses.
* Collaborate with other coordinators to direct the tutoring centers at all campuses of GTCC as a unified entity of the Center for Academic Engagement.
* Coordinate the daily operation of dynamic, learner-centered tutoring centers. Tutor students in career and technical areas as necessary.
* Recruit, schedule, and directly supervise career and technical education tutors who provide expertise, experience, and encouragement to students.
* Collaborate with a diverse group of colleagues to research, evaluate, and implement new ideas for learning support.
* Proactively develop and deliver programming to enhance student career and technical skills across all campuses.
* Effectively market Center for Academic Engagement services to all college constituents.
* In collaboration with college stakeholders, coordinate the annual schedule of student success workshops.
* Develop, implement, and assess comprehensive tutor training program.
* Foster the professional development of tutors and clerical assistants.
* Ensure staff and student compliance with learner-centered tutoring center policies and procedures.
* Anticipate tutoring center needs and follow college procedures to request necessary tools, equipment, and supplies.
* Collaborate with faculty, tutors, and library staff to develop collections of reference materials.
* Participate in college-wide events and retention programs. Attend new student orientations, information sessions, and recruitment events as needed.
* Effectively manage fiscal, human, and operational resources.
* Gather and analyze appropriate data to identify usage trends, analyze operations, and recommend improvements.
* Demonstrate and model the college’s employability skills: adaptability, communication, information processing, problem solving, responsibility, and teamwork.