· Coordinate efforts with Instruction and Student Support Services to ensure the needs of all online students are being met at a distance.
· Develop a collaborative, online community for all online students.
· Monitor at-a-distance programs and services to ensure that they align with GTCC’s mission, vision and goals.
· Monitor and report on key performance measures that evaluate the quality and effectiveness of support services.
· Work with IR, Registrar, Student Success Center and Records to ensure accurate reporting of online students and programs.
· Host online, interactive events for students.
· Facilitate the eDegree student application process including reviewing applications and communicating with students about next steps and upcoming deadlines.
· Conduct workshops for both potential and current online students to promote their academic success.
· Develop and maintain online student readiness initiative at GTCC to help potential students make educated decisions about online learning.
· Keep informed about GTCC’s state authorization requirements.
· Document compliance with regional accreditation standards related to serving students at-a-distance. Report gaps in service areas to Director of eLearning and leadership in affected service area.
· Regularly update information on the GTCC website, SSP, Moodle and GTCC portal regarding online services and offerings.
· Demonstrate and model the College’s employability skills: adaptability, communication, information processing, problem solving, responsibility, and teamwork.