· Prepare and enter invoices into accounting system for payment.
o Reconcile documentation of invoices, purchase orders and receiving records.
o Confirm proper approvals and inspections prior to entry.
o Work with end-users to receive proper approvals as needed.
o Use appropriate sales tax regulations to calculate tax as needed on invoices.
• Ensures proper use of refund or credit balances.
• Maintains integrity of accounts payable and vendor data files. Keeps complete and organized accounts payable files according to retention schedule.
• Assists year-end close out process with Purchasing and Receiving departments.
• Contacts vendors to obtain missing invoices on accepted purchases orders.
• Handles vendor inquiries regarding payment status.
• Serves as backup cashier and/or other registration duties.
• Coordinate pickup and delivery of mail. Open, sort, and date stamp incoming mail.
• Demonstrates and models the College’s employability skills: adaptability, communication, information processing, problem solving, responsibility and teamwork.
• Performs all duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Obtaining purchase orders and receivers consistently and timely
· Receiving notification of goods received and/or returned in a timely manner
· Inability to pay invoices for items requiring State Quality Assurance Inspections
· Daily: end users re updates on receipt/return of goods
· Several times a week: Purchasing staff re price discrepancies, status of inspected items, missing paperwork
· Weekly: vendors re invoices