Prepare & teach departmental courses to include:
· Maintain current course syllabi
· Employ teaching strategies & instructional materials for different learning styles.
· Stay current in teaching discipline.
· Incorporate student textbook websites as learning tools.
· Model employability skills and demonstrate professionalism.
Provide daily & ongoing oversight of facilities and equipment to include:
· Maintain classroom, computer lab spaces, and appropriate usage of laptop carts.
· Maintain the upkeep and care of equipment as assigned.
· Ability to effectively implement and apply technology solutions.
Provide daily & ongoing oversight for class paperwork:
· Turn in completed monthly class rosters to the Quick Careers Office in a timely manner for payroll.
· Immediately turn in any Student DisAbility Access Services forms (received from students) to the Quick Careers Office.
· Maintain student grade reports and progress reports.
Provide an environment conducive to student success to include:
· Address student concerns.
· Assisting students to develop strategies for success.
· Refer students to campus and community resources, as appropriate.
Support program endeavors to include:
· Attend Quick Careers Instructor training meetings (scheduled by Coordinator & Lead Instructor).
· Complete required eLearning ConEd Moodle Training online.
· Schedule and complete textbook websites instructor training webinars.
· Employ appropriate classroom management strategies.
· Demonstrate and model the College’s employability skills: adaptability, communication, information processing, problem solving, responsibility and teamwork.