· Provide administrative support for the Dean of the High Point Campus.
· Coordinate schedules including internal and external obligations, including coordination and prioritization of daily appointments and business obligations.
· Arrange meetings: handle communications, travel arrangements, and the processing of related functions and documents.
· Call processing: The person in this position should be able to refer incoming calls to the respective employee or department while ensuring that appropriate calls are referred to the High Point Campus Dean.
· Provide administrative support to the High Point Campus Dean relative to committee appointments. Duties include scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, documenting minutes, and preparing exhibits.
· Assist in the hiring processes for Student Support Services Division by coordinating interview meetings/documents.
· Prepare new hire and separation documents, as well as prepare payroll and manage leave requests for the High Point Campus Dean staff.
· File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
· Support regional accreditation processes and correspondence.
· Provide exemplary customer service in person, over the phone and via email. Treat customers with courtesy and respect, showing concern for their needs, and investigate and resolve concerns promptly.
· Help interpret policy for students, parents, and faculty/staff.
· Maintain confidentiality of information.
· Maintain budget records: recommend expenditure requests, monitor expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budget, recommend and process budget transfers. Assist in developing draft budget proposals as necessary.
· Perform purchasing functions: research availability and pricing, assist in developing bid proposals, complete requisitions/contracts and process invoices for approval.
· Prepare reports and/or presentation materials as required.
· Help coordinate planning unit activities and timely completion of planning process/documents.
· Ensure all documents that require a signature are promptly signed and returned to appropriate recipients.
· Provide training and mentoring to other administrative assistants as needed.
· Demonstrate and model the college’s employability skills: adaptability, communication, information processing, problem solving, responsibility and teamwork.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.