|* Use a variety of instructional techniques in tutoring sessions to meet students’ learning needs.
* Integrate effective study and learning strategies to maximize students’ potential for academic progress.
* Conduct group tutoring sessions and workshops.
* Collaborate with Center for Academic Engagement staff, faculty, student support services staff, and other college constituents to deliver a comprehensive learning support program.
* Maintain a positive, learner-centered, and professional environment.
* Develop resources for student, faculty, and staff use.
* Follow and communicate Center for Academic Engagement policies and procedures.
* Keep accurate records of tutoring sessions.
* Participate in professional development opportunities to enhance learning support skills.
* Promote the college’s tutoring program during outreach activities and events.
* Demonstrate and model the college’s employability skills: adaptability, communication, information processing, problem solving, responsibility, and teamwork.