* Experience in one or more of the following areas: purchasing, fixed asset management, lab support/maintenance
* Competency with Microsoft Office Suite products (i.e., Word, Excel, etc.)
* Extensive experience in one or more of the following areas: purchasing, fixed asset management, lab support/maintenance
* Experience with e-procurement systems
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
* Strong analytical and organizational skills.
* Ability to accurately compile records and monitor information/data in an organized manner.
* Proficient use of personal computers; particularly the use of spreadsheets, word processing and email (i.e., Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook)
* Knowledge of state laws and regulations and community college policies and procedures pertaining to both fixed asset management and public procurement.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines.
* Ability to work in a team environment both within the division and throughout the college.
* Ability to display initiative and resourcefulness in solving problems.
* Ability to communicate effectively