* 3 years of experience providing support services to high need postsecondary students to include outreach, academic and/or career coaching, and case management.
* Experience using technology including Microsoft Office suite and a relational student information system, e.g. Colleague, Banner, etc.
* Greater than 3 years of experience providing support services to high need postsecondary students to include outreach, academic and career coaching, and case management.
* Experience with collaborative and experiential methodologies to improve student learning.
* Experience collecting, analyzing, and acting upon student data.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) including effective listening behaviors.
* Strong critical thinking ability.
* Ability to work in a team environment collaboratively and to build effective working relationships.
* Excellent time management and problem solving techniques and use of professional judgment in a complex team environment.
* Value diversity and understand multicultural and cultural competencies.
* Ability to work effectively with faculty, staff, students and families and other constituents from different backgrounds and cultures.