* In coordination with the Director of Instructional Support Services and Special Projects, conducts rigorous analysis of the semester schedule and makes recommendations for improvement. Analysis includes, but is not limited to, ensuring adherence to the common begin and end class meeting times, assessment of class distribution by time block, and reviewing scheduling conflicts by program.
* Advises and assists instructional division chairs, department chairs, directors, coordinators and administrative assistants on processes and procedures dealing with the Scheduling process.
* Coordinates, processes and ensures accuracy of the course section/meeting record database necessary for the student record system to include begin-end, add-drop, refund and census dates, course, fees, course requirements and prerequisites, class limits, and staffing.
* Coordinates the production of the semester schedule ensuring adherence to proper publication requirements, enrollment management policies and practices.
* Ensures that course data is encoded accurately for web schedule presentation.
* Analyzes database system and processes recommended changes as related to course, registration and room scheduling systems.
* Trains and advises new instructional division chairs in correct usage of electronic scheduling system.
* Works with Management Information and Institutional Research staff to implement more efficient scheduling reports.
* Develops, evaluates and maintains documentation of all processes and procedures related to the Instructional Schedule Coordinator functions.
* Schedules and maintains classroom assignments for all courses.
* Serves as the functional coordinator for the implementation and maintenance of the Astra scheduling software.
* Maintains awareness of integration of course/schedule/audit functions and interfaces with other college staff appropriately.
* Demonstrate and model the College’s employability skills: adaptability, communication, information processing, problem solving, responsibility and teamwork