Prepare & teach departmental courses to include:
* Maintain current course syllabi
* Employ teaching strategies & instructional materials for different learning styles.
* Stay current in teaching discipline.
* Incorporate student textbook websites as learning tools.
* Model employability skills and demonstrate professionalism.
Provide daily & ongoing oversight of facilities and equipment to include:
* Maintain classroom, computer lab spaces, and appropriate usage of laptop carts.
* Maintain the upkeep and care of equipment as assigned.
* Ability to effectively implement and apply technology solutions.
Provide daily & ongoing oversight for class paperwork:
* Turn in completed monthly class rosters to the Occupational Training Office in a timely manner for payroll.
* Immediately turn in any Student DisAbility Access Services forms (received from students) to the Occupational Training Office.
* Maintain student grade reports and progress reports.
Provide an environment conducive to student success to include:
* Address student concerns.
* Assisting students to develop strategies for success.
* Refer students to campus and community resources, as appropriate.
Support program endeavors to include:
* Attend Occupational Training Instructor training meetings (scheduled by Coordinator & Lead Instructor).
* Complete required eLearning ConEd Moodle Training online.
* Schedule and complete textbook websites instructor training webinars.
* Employ appropriate classroom management strategies.
Demonstrate and model the College’s employability skills: adaptability, communication, information processing, problem solving, responsibility and teamwork.