* Implement strategies to support student learning as an embedded tutor in a CIS-110 classroom.
* Use a variety of instructional techniques to meet students’ learning needs.
* Integrate effective study and learning strategies to maximize students’ potential for academic progress.
* Conduct group tutoring sessions and workshops as requested by instructor.
* Maintain a positive, learner-centered, and professional environment.
* Follow and communicate Center for Academic Engagement policies and procedures.
* Participate in professional development opportunities to enhance learning support skills.
* Demonstrate and model the college’s employability skills: adaptability, communication, information processing, problem solving, responsibility, and teamwork.