||2016 - 1415|
Contracts for regular positions are renewable each June 30th after successful completion of probationary period.(Unless otherwise specified)
Titan Link in partnership with community agencies of Guilford County works to improve the financial self-sufficiency, academic program completion and ultimately quality of life for Guilford Technical Community College students. This is accomplished by providing a supportive and resource-rich environment where individuals can obtain academic supports, employment and career advancement opportunities, income supports, and high quality financial coaching. Using an integrated approach, Titan Link leads students in reaching comprehensive benchmarks of social, physical and economic well-being.
The Titan Link Campus Facilitator will assist in screening incoming students for referrals, coordinating internal and external resources, and maintaining marketing materials and community agency information and contacts. In addition, the Campus Facilitator will help maintain accurate records that track student participation and outcomes, to include administration of surveys to evaluate Titan Link services.
* Assist in coordination of data collection and documentation for all Titan Link services and participants.
* Organize and prioritize daily calendar of events and appointments.
* Assist in screening incoming students.
* Coordinate with other college departments to ensure seamless access to services for students.
* Provide career and employment coaching in coordination with internal and external resources, as specified by the Program Coordinator of Titan Link.
* Maintain community resource information and contacts.
* Assist in the review and evaluation of the accuracy and appropriateness of student data, outcomes, and goals and report inconsistencies and discrepancies to the Program Coordinator of Titan Link.
* Assist in preparing required grant reports.
* Monitor and maintain inventory of marketing resources on library shelves.
* Procure the supplies needed for the orderly execution of the program.
* Maintain the designated Titan Link and workshop spaces in compliance with college standards.
Educational & Certification Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
* Financial Literacy Certification
* Coaching Certification
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Professional Experience:
* 2 years professional experience providing support services to post-secondary students.
* Experience with data collection and analysis.
* Experience with computer programs including the Microsoft Office suite.
* Experience with student information systems.
* Experience with retention/student success software (e.g. Student Success Plan, Starfish, etc.).
* Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Strong computer/technology skills.
* Excellent customer service and organizational skills
* Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work well with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
* Dependability, creativity, and a strong work ethic.
Departmental/Job Specific Requirements:
* Ability to work evening or weekend shifts.
* Ability to work at different campus sites as needed.
* Mostly sitting with some walking or standing
* Objects or loads carried that weigh 20 pounds or less
* Rare (less than 15% exposure to hazardous chemicals, filth, fumes, adverse weather, or personal health and safety risks.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
* Perform all other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
* Upon employment and within first 30 days of hire, must complete the following college training matrix but not limited to: Discrimination & Anti-Harassment; Personal Information Protection (PIP); Ethics, and “Shooter on Campus.” Annual refreshers are required thereafter.
**All GTCC job descriptions reflect duties and responsibilities of the particular job and are subject to change with limited notice.
Open until an adequate pool of applicants is received
How to Apply:
A GTCC application must be submitted in order to be considered.
Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing an application form.
When applying for a position that requires a degree, copies of unofficial transcripts must be attached to a completed application.
*If your education credentials are from a country outside of the United States & if you are extended an offer of employment you
will be required to submit a translation/evaluation of your transcript.
Application for Evaluation is available:
1. By clicking the Login link at the bottom of the screen.
Or, if you are logged in
2. By clicking the Review & Submit Application button at the bottom of the screen.
ALL EMPLOYEES PAID BY DIRECT DEPOSIT ONLY!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, GTCC is strongly committed to diversity & welcomes
applications from all qualified candidates, particularly minorities and faculty under-represented
in higher education. EOE
Applicants must be immediately eligible to work legally in the United Sates at the time of application. Guilford Technical Community College does not sponsor any VISAs.