* Provides entry level support as a general laborer.
* Completes preventive maintenance assignments according to predetermined schedules maximizing the facilities life expectancy.
* Completes other assigned work orders within prescribed time frame.
* Completes assignments in accordance with prescribed safety standards and local, state, and federal guidelines while incorporating high standards of quality in all assigned tasks.
* Moves, or assists in the assembly of items such as furniture, equipment, supplies, and other materials as needed including special event set-ups.
* Alerts supervisory personnel of any observed facilities conditions which may result in breakdown/failure or pose any safety risks to employees, students, or visitors.
* Demonstrates and models the College’s employability skills: adaptability, communication, information processing, problem solving, responsibility and teamwork.
* Serves on college committees as needed.
* Performs all duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Working alone and maintaining safe practices.
* Always exhibiting the college’s employability skills to co-workers, faculty and students.
* Staying prepared to serve on an emergency response team.
* Daily: General Maintenance Manager for planning
* Daily: Maintenance coworkers for updates, processes
* Daily: faculty and staff for specific instructions on job and time parameters
* Several times a week: HVAC technicians and Electrical technicians for troubleshooting, consulting, advising
* Monthly: Construction Department for troubleshooting, consulting